The Manchester Full-time MBA
With six months of live client projects – more than any other MBA – the Manchester MBA is an experience of a lifetime. Our programme offers personalised careers support, live client projects, an international network, six global centres, the flexibility to customise your MBA and more. It will change the way you do business, forever.
A practical, situation-based learning approach unlike any other, the Manchester Method is learning by doing.
Everything you learn at Alliance Manchester Business School can be applied directly to your working life. We don’t just give you the theory; we show you how to use it to get immediate results.
This unique, hands-on approach to learning can give you more client-facing hours than any other MBA programme – so you can test theories in real-world situations and stay connected to business.
One MBA. Three exit points
You can complete the Full-time MBA in 18, 15 or 12 months.
We encourage you to visit the MBS website and view our interactive programme overview for more detailed information and course structure: http://www.mbs.ac.uk/mba/full-time/programme-overview.aspx
What our students say
Our students come from across the globe to study the Manchester Full-time MBA. The diversity of cultures, languages and backgrounds adds to their rich experience.
Read our student testimonials.
Tuition fees for the 2018 Full-time MBA are £43,000.
The fees are the same whether you complete the Full-time MBA in 18, 15 or 12 months. Fees cover the total tuition cost and include stage one core course textbooks. Living expenses are additional.
Every year, we offer a range of scholarships to reward and nurture the brightest MBA talent. All applicants are automatically considered for a scholarship. We also offer a number of additional scholarships that require a separate scholarship application. View them here.
All graduates of the University of Manchester or UMIST receive a loyalty bursary. This is a 20% discount on the tuition fees that they are personally funding.
Estimated living expenses for a single student (including accommodation) are £1,100 per month.
Entry is competitive and we take a holistic view when we evaluate candidates. We’re looking for the most talented MBAs with the highest potential.
We’re not just looking for candidates with the most experience or the best test scores. We use a wide variety of criteria to evaluate applications, including academic credentials, fast career progression, leadership characteristics and entrepreneurial talent. We also assess your potential to contribute to and enhance your class’s professional and cultural diversity.
Please read our full entry requirements before you apply.
Entry requirements at a glance
- Good undergraduate degree or international equivalent
- Satisfactory GMAT® and GRE® or MAT score
- Minimum of three years’ post-graduation work experience with strong, consistent career progression and achievement
- Professional skills and competencies
- International exposure (valued)
- Entrepreneurial experience (valued)
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Emotional intelligence and personal qualities
- Proof of English competency (excludes nationals of English speaking countries / Bachelors from English speaking countries)
Admission route for applicants without a degree
If you do not have a degree, it may be possible to gain a place without the specified formal academic qualifications. Please view our full entry requirements for further information
Whatever your background, the Manchester Full-time MBA could help you change industry, secure a promotion, boost your salary or relocate to a new country. Where will it take you?
- 108% average salary increase 3 years after graduating (FT 2017)
- £103,259 / $130,535 average weighted salary 3 years after graduating (FT 2017)
- 85% of 2016 graduates had accepted an MBA level offer of employment within 3 months of graduating
- 55% of 2016 graduates remained in the UK
- Over 40% of 2016 graduates are working in financial services or consulting
- 10% of 2016 graduates secured positions in the technology industry