MTOC International Ltd. (“MTOC International” or “we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is MTOC International Ltd.; Third Floor 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Our Site has implemented Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Any demographic reports produced using this data will be used to determine a better understand of our website traffic. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings. In addition, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on to disable tracking by Google Analytics.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
We use the information you give to us to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
For information that we collect from you, we will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including advisors, advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis and to develop and deliver targeted advertising on the Website.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If MTOC International or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you provide us any personal information, for example your name and address during an information request, you authorise us to use, store or otherwise process the information which relates to and identifies you to the extent reasonably necessary to provide the services which are available through our site by us or our representatives. You must ensure that the information you provide is accurate and complete.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Your personal information is stored securely on a UK-based server and cannot be used or accessed by any third party. The Company is fully compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Unless you have indicated on the registration form that you do not wish to receive direct marketing purposes, your personal details will be included on our database complied for direct marketing purposes. From time to time you may receive direct marketing information from us and selected third parties. If you would like to change your preference regarding direct marketing, please contact us and we will address your request as soon as is reasonably practicable.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We do not sell, share or rent any information collected to third parties.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. We reserve the right to charge a statutory administration fee to deal with any request from you for access to the information that we hold on you.